Saturday, September 8, 2012

僕はだれ?

Who I am?

Let's do this Basically :)

My name is Luigi Hernandez, 16 years old and I love chocolates so you gotta give me some if ever we meet lol. I'm interested in different things that others are not interested into, I don't want to do things on its usual way (sort of kinda). Got to be Unique right? but they say everybody's unique, then we're all the same! lmao =p
Ooops! sorry~ Okay way back in my interests, first thing you gotta know is that I'm a BBOY! yeaaah! I'm also interested in different cultures so I study different languages, as of this time that I'm typing this I can speak and write 3 languages; Filipino, English, and Japanese(Not so fluent yet) and I'm starting to learn Korean language and looking forward to learn Spanish, French, Chinese and more. When I was a kid, i used to love to draw, and today i'm just doin it for some times. I like to make videos about bboyin' and also about livin' the life.. And now i'm starting to have interest with this thing, Blogging.. You know, it's hard for me to describe who am I, so I don't know what to say no more.. END


ルイージ (Ruiiji)

No comments:

Post a Comment